Contact Us
Have questions, suggestions, or feedback? We'd love to hear from you.
Get In Touch
We read every message and try to respond within a few business days.
Common Questions
How do I use a calculator?
Simply enter your information in the form fields and click the calculate button. Results appear below with recommendations based on your inputs. All calculations run in your browser; we don't store your data.
Can I suggest a new calculator?
We'd love to hear your ideas. Use the form above with "Suggestion" as the subject. Let us know what you'd like to calculate and why it would be helpful.
I found an error in a calculator
Please report it! Use the form above with "Report an Error" as the subject and describe the issue. Include which calculator, what inputs you used, and what result seemed wrong.
Do you sell products?
One: the Emergency Preparedness Master Planner, a printable planner with spreadsheets, sold through Stripe with a 30-day money-back guarantee. To ask for a refund, choose "Refund request" above. Everything else here is free. We may also earn a small commission through affiliate links at no extra cost to you; see our Affiliate Disclosure.